Join Our Mission
Delivering on our mission to help people by improving quality of health care means navigating a complex health care system. That requires expertise from many fields. Everyone at CCME plays an integral role, from quality specialists on the front lines to the IT staff who keep our team connected across the region.
Integrity. Excellence. Quality. Respect. These aren’t just powerful words to us. Our people embody our core values and mission every day. We have a purpose to bring positive transformation to the industry. It's what brings us together and cultivates our tight-knit team.
Why Work With Us?
In short, our people are our most important asset. We put in what we want to get out. We offer competitive salaries and benefits packages as well as flexibility in hours and remote working options. If our mission speaks to you and you're looking to learn new skills and develop professionally, we want to hear from you.
- Insurance - Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability and EAP
- Education - On-site training, off-site training, professional development, credential reimbursement, learning management system
- Retirement - Contribution to a 401(k) retirement plan via payroll deduction; company match plus company safe harbor contributions
- Flexibility - Flexible work schedule between the hours of 6:30 am – 6:00 pm, Monday – Friday
- Time Off - Holidays, vacation, sick leave, personal leave and family and medical leave
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on inquiring about, disclosing, or discussing compensation or the compensation of other applicants or employees.
We are an E-Verify Employer and a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment background checks are required for all employment positions.
If you are an individual with a disability and require an accommodation, please contact our Human Resources Representative at 919-461-5510.